Every year,there is an influx of tourists from across the world,which has resulted in the growth of wide range of hotels in the country. India offers all categories of accommodation from budget stays to five stars and luxurious hotels. India is blessed with grand palaces, architecture and a rich cultural heritage. Many of the palaces have been converted into luxury hotelsand what better way to experience the wonderful Indian hospitality than staying in these magnificent luxury hotels. Here is a list of the top 6 luxury hotels that are a must experience on your luxury holiday india tour packages:
1. TajMahal Palace, Mumbai:This historic landmark hotel is the epitome of grandeur. Located at a prime location overlooking the Arabian Sea and the Gateway to India, this hotel is an iconic sea-facing landmark in Mumbai.The hotel is divided into 2 sections: Palace wing& Tower wing. The palace wing comprises of 285 rooms and suites in five categories, whereas the tower wing has 275 superior and deluxe rooms.The hotel hasexcellent spa facility, fitness center, swimming pool, night club and several other amenities for the guests to indulge in. It also offers fine-dining restaurants featuring the best of Indian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Szechuan & European cuisine. There are more than 1,500 professional and polished staffon duty on a daily basis, catering to the requirements of each guests staying at the hotel.
2. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur– Set in the middle of the Lake Picholain Udaipur, Taj Lake Palace in undoubtedly the most romantic hotel in the world. This fairy tale palace was once the pleasure palace of an ancient ruler named MaharanaJagat Singh II. It was then known as the Jag Niwas.The palace has tastefully designed eight three rooms, with each room having a separate sitting area. It has four exquisite restaurants offering Asian, Contemporary, Italian and Western cuisine. The hotel also has a famous spa boat which offers an array of Indian therapies, Signature treatments & beauty services in the most luxurious manner.
3. Oberoi Amar Vilas, Agra– The visit to India is incomplete without seeing the TajMahal and one property that has the most exclusive views of the TajMahal is the Oberoi Amar Vilas at Agra. It boasts of some envious views of the architectural wonder of India as it is located very close to the TajMahal. Top notch service, rejuvenating spa, delectable food and ofcourse its location makes it the top preference hotel in Agra.
4. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur – To experience the real lifestyle of the kings and queens of Royal India, one must stay at the Rambagh Palace. This hotel and its staff do not leave any stone unturned to make one feel like an emperor or an empress. The hotel itself has a lot of history and regal charm. It offers forty five rooms and thirty three grand suites, each of which has been tastefully decorated. It offers a wonderful heritage walk and some unique dining experiences too.
5. UmaidBhawan Palace, Jodhpur–This abode of royalty has been ranked among the World’s best hotels. It is still a residence of the Jodhpur royal familyand only a portion of the palace has been converted into a luxury hotel which is managed by one of India’s best hotel group –Taj Hotels. This massive palace of Jodhpur offers spacious rooms & suites, antique furniture, personal butlers, an on-site museum, alfresco restaurants and acres of lush gardens, making it one of the largest private residences in the world. The hotel houses a museum which showcases a collection of vintage clocks, artistic murals, miniature paintings and some rare household paraphernalia of ancient times.UmaidBhawan palace has two restaurants serving authentic local as well as international cuisines and also a bar offering a vast selection of alcoholic beverages and cigars. One can also indulge themselves in some rejuvenating signature spa therapies and treatments at their in-house Spa.
6. TajFalaknuma Palace, Hyderabad – TajFalaknuma Palace is one of the finest architectural marvels in India. This palace is the former residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad who was considered to be the World’s richest man at one time. This palace represents the glamour of the Nizam era with its rare blend of Italian and Tudor architecture. The palace has around 220 rooms and 22 halls including the massive 101 seater dining hall, Durbar Hall, seven Jade Room and each of them exquisitelydesigned. Guests are welcomed to the palace in a horse-drawn carriage, to give them a royal experience. This palatial hotel has some exquisite fine-dining restaurants, bar and a luxury spa.
7. The OberoiRajvilas, Jaipur – One can see splashes of a regal past of the city in this luxury hotel. The beautiful interiors of the hotel are influenced by the forts of Rajasthan. The hotel is filled with lush gardens, flowering trees and cascading fountains. It offers fifty four premier rooms, thirteen luxury tents, one Royal Tent, two Luxury Villas with Private Pools and one Kohinoor Villa with a Private Pool. The hotel also has 2 amazing restaurants serving both Indian & International food and a library bar which offers a good selection of fine wines, liquors and signature cocktails. There is a 280-year-old Shiva temple and a mansion inside the hotel premise. This hotel is just 5 miles away from the city centre.
Apart from these, there are some other renowned luxury chain of hotels in India such as The Leela, The Imperial, Sujan& ITC,providing guests with the highest degree of comfort, convenience and luxury. However, the above listed accommodation undoubtedly tops the list for a luxuryprivate tour to India!